ParentsPlus Programme 2019
Filos Community Services presents ParentsPlus programme for all parents of children aged six to twelve years old.
An evidence-based parenting course on promoting confidence, learning and positive behaviour. Topics include:
- Solving childhood problems
- Play and special time with children
- Encouraging children's learning / supporting homework
- Setting rules and helping children keep them
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing misbehaviour using consequences and sanctions
- Problem solving / talking problems through with children
Registration closes on 15 Feburary 2019.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact Karen Vincent at 62425978 or firstname.lastname@example.org