Building Strong Marriages & Families
Strong families form the basic core of healthy communities. Nurturing and transmission of values and character takes place in the safety of the home environment.
Filos' Family Life Education Programmes aim to Build the Resilience of Families, empowering spouses, parents and children with skills to strengthen their relationships with each other, to support and encourage each other in the ups and downs of life and living.
Parenting Workshop on Communication and Parent-Child Relationship
- Parenting with Heart
- Parents Plus
- Parent - Teen Reality Check
Parenting Talks on Child/Youth Issues
- Breaking the Silence : Talk to your Child / Teen about Sexuality
- Sexuality in the Digital Age
Parenting Talks on Character, Values and Child Development
- Maximising the Learning Potential of Your Child!
- Charting a Road Map for your Family
- M.O.U.L.D. your Child's Character!
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Two Ears and One Mouth
- Seven Principles of a Healthy Marriage